Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Why you no know T'caska? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Why you no know T'caska? (/showthread.php?tid=10576)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Gratus Stormbearer - 03-20-2015

The character Gratus is extremely somber and rather taciturn. He could use someone who would excite things around him and maybe stir him from his quiet little corner of the world.

Feel free to cause a problem in his smithy any time! Read about him below.

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Kyrio Lamansque - 03-21-2015

I'm alwys, always, always looking for new people to RP with. So whenever you see Kyrio Lamansque around (though he's usually around the Quicksand, since it seems to be the most reliable place to find RP), always be welcome to poke me. Even if I'm running mindlessly about, a poke or a whisper will pull me IC in an instant!

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-21-2015

juuusssttttt gonna drop this here.....
bacchus shots contest
also if you see me running aound; feel free to gimmie a poke and we can either set up some rp or just chitchat x3

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 03-22-2015

(03-20-2015, 09:57 PM)Gratus Stormbearer Wrote: The character Gratus is extremely somber and rather taciturn. He could use someone who would excite things around him and maybe stir him from his quiet little corner of the world.

Feel free to cause a problem in his smithy any time! Read about him below.
An invitation to cause trouble? Consider T'caska intrigued!

(03-21-2015, 04:46 PM)Kyrio Lamansque Wrote: I'm alwys, always, always looking for new people to RP with. So whenever you see Kyrio Lamansque around (though he's usually around the Quicksand, since it seems to be the most reliable place to find RP), always be welcome to poke me. Even if I'm running mindlessly about, a poke or a whisper will pull me IC in an instant!
T'caska rarely goes to the quicksand anymore due to an orc I am building up to with her but if you feel like visiting Gridania I'm sure she would be happy to say hi!

(03-21-2015, 05:24 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: juuusssttttt gonna drop this here.....
bacchus shots contest
also if you see me running aound; feel free to gimmie a poke and we can either set up some rp or just chitchat x3
I gots to see if my schedule will allow me to make it and T'caska also needs to convince Floria to go with her!

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 03-22-2015

I really wanna try a few things to help develop T'caska as a deep character, if you want to check out some of her back story and throw out ideas then please feel free to check out this thread!

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 03-27-2015

Bump bump, looking to hopefully meet some new people tonight starting *looks at watch* now. So come poke me!

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - ThatOldDusk - 03-28-2015

Feel free to say hi if you see Fafrung Bhaleghust around. Can't hurt to meet a walking tin-can.

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - FloriaRaine - 03-28-2015

Still completely recommend t'caska! She's a total sweet heart in and out of character, a great writer and character and a really good friend! I'd be leeching her free time right now if i wasn't at work

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 03-28-2015

(03-28-2015, 04:08 AM)FloriaRaine Wrote: Still completely recommend t'caska! She's a total sweet heart in and out of character, a great writer and character and a really good friend! I'd be leeching her free time right now if i wasn't at work
Same goes for Floria! Anyone would be lucky to RP with such a great character!

T'caska and Floria can often be found together so chances are you could get 2 people to RP with for the price of one. You won't be disappointed!

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 04-01-2015

Always looking for RP!

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 04-02-2015

So I've decided that I would very much like it T'caska had a sibling come out of the woodwork. Feel free to check her wiki to learn more but the basic story behind T'caska's family is that she is an orphan that grew up in Ul'dah but now lives in Gridania. She has no blood family that she knows of and was told as a child that her parents were dead. She took the name T'caska Khevo only because she was told by an unknown family friend that it was her name.

It would be completely possible and probable for T'caska to have a sibling pop up, possibly another orphan or adopted at a young age. Only requirements would be that the sibling would need to Miqo'te (seeker) and fairly close to her age of 19, within reason.

If you have a character that might fit the bill and you would like to break into some RP and maybe start an arc, please PM me here on in game and we can work out some details. I would like this to be a very long story/interaction between characters.

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Zetchryn - 04-02-2015

Oooh, a sibling eh? Interesting. I hope you find someone willing, but if you don't, poke me later and we'll see what I can whip up for you!

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 09:14 AM)Zetchryn Wrote: Oooh, a sibling eh? Interesting. I hope you find someone willing, but if you don't, poke me later and we'll see what I can whip up for you!
Yay! but we are already deep into a story arc!

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Darkehaven - 04-10-2015

This sounds like a wonderfully interesting character! Big Grin If you ever want, feel free to drop a line to Arden or Lyirae Corvin. I could always use more friends and RP connections.

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Nebbs - 04-10-2015

Just one word.. poo