Hydaelyn Role-Players
"Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" (/showthread.php?tid=7495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Ozma - 11-11-2015

My character is a shadow, she is a flipping ninja. Therefore any information there is about her on public website would have been destroyed mysteriously and those who saw such documents floating around would have mysteriously been silenced. ....Which is why I have no need to upload nor update a template to begin with!

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Rosekitten - 11-11-2015

I always need to update my wiki.. I am forever never happy with it >w>

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Swygynwyzn - 11-11-2015

(11-11-2015, 09:27 PM)Rosekitten Wrote: I always need to update my wiki.. I am forever never happy with it >w>
Pfft Its fine silly.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Warren Castille - 11-12-2015

I did a slight overhaul to mine a week or so ago. I need to do more.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Virella - 11-19-2015

Updated Ave's for a large part, still need to put down more tabs in her relationship section for family ect, and her background story needs more updating but blargh, I got the majority of people added to her wiki now who I've roleplayed with as of late. So I got that going at least.

Vi's on the other hand needs a massive overhaul. Maybe someday. Maybe.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Solenne - 11-20-2015

I try to keep Solenne's wiki fairly up-to-date. It helps that it's not exhaustively detailed or intricate. Some people's wikis are so gorgeous and so complex, and I can't imagine how they keep the formatting so perfect when they update. I'm jealous as hell, but I think I'll stick to my much simpler template.

For my three alts, I don't even intend to try. They all have short and sweet RP profiles on Solenne's Tumblr, and that's probably all they'll get.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Valence - 11-20-2015

Personally I find the template you and a few others use to be clear, sleek, simple and elegant.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - ɴᴘᴄ - 11-20-2015

Been sitting on an unfinished template for weeks. Deciding on the amount of detail seems to be a major hang-up.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Gegenji - 11-20-2015

(11-12-2015, 11:03 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I did a slight overhaul to mine a week or so ago. I need to do more.

I did some tweaks to Chachan's recently and added some recent happenings to the wall that is his background section.

Meanwhile I still have Judge's to update and Gogon's to possibly make. Blagh.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Steel Wolf - 11-20-2015

People who can template are amazing.

Honestly, I'm strongly considering a full-board wipe, slapping on a template and putting a hot new update.

Well, except for the player rumors section. Freaking adore when people take a moment to post those.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Unnamed Mercenary - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 09:29 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: People who can template are amazing.

Honestly, I'm strongly considering a full-board wipe, slapping on a template and putting a hot new update.

Well, except for the player rumors section. Freaking adore when people take a moment to post those.

Templates? I can help you template-ize most existing wikis, provided the creator[s] of said template are OK with it.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Steel Wolf - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 11:26 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Templates? I can help you template-ize most existing wikis, provided the creator[s] of said template are OK with it.

*earperk* Bwurr? For really?

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Edgar - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 11:26 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 09:29 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: People who can template are amazing.

Templates? I can help you template-ize most existing wikis, provided the creator of said template are OK with it.

If you could make a template out of my profile for her, I'd appreciate it. It's got enough editing that she could make something out of it.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Unnamed Mercenary - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 11:30 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 11:26 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Templates? I can help you template-ize most existing wikis, provided the creator[s] of said template are OK with it.

*earperk* Bwurr?  For really?

Yes. Just lemme know which in PMs and I'll use a staging page to make something you can rip the code outta :>

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - CrimsonMars - 11-21-2015

I just gave Chiyo's info box a make-over but other than that, I've become lazy at this point. Sad