Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Quest for a Home (Server Vote--concluded) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote--concluded) (/showthread.php?tid=513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Cid_Mercer - 09-02-2010

Voting's not closed until 11pm Eastern, dudes. It's 10 now. We're not quite done with this horse and pony show yet. Laugh

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Renaise - 09-02-2010

Rikitiki Wrote:
Renaise Wrote:
Asyria Wrote:Yay monopolizing the market!
I wouldn't worry about server stagnation, though. At least not as much as server overflow. It's easier to just watch people roll on the low-pop not-queues-ever server than to figure out wtf to do when the server gets locked and tons of RPers aren't even in yet. Tongue

Also, did I ever mention how much I love that server pop is represented by chocobos? Chocobo

[Image: Chocobo.gif]

Where the heck do you get this stuff, Ren? Tongue

All comes from having far too much time Tongue

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Pippa - 09-02-2010

Asyria Wrote:Yay monopolizing the market!
I wouldn't worry about server stagnation, though. At least not as much as server overflow. It's easier to just watch people roll on the low-pop not-queues-ever server than to figure out wtf to do when the server gets locked and tons of RPers aren't even in yet. Tongue

Also, did I ever mention how much I love that server pop is represented by chocobos? Chocobo

You have a point, a lot of people are still waiting on the codes to reopen.

I got in but don't wish to ruin the game for myself, so as much as I want to play - I'm not going to. I'm just going to keep my saved character name on the server that gets chosen. I wanted to check out how the combat system worked so I was glad that I got a code - because it completely solidified my desire to play.

Hopefully the codes will open up again tonight for those of you who are still waiting. Hope you get in! Wink

As far as chocobos go, I completely agree. Totally awesome that they're representing server status! Chocobo

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Asyria - 09-02-2010

Cid_Mercer Wrote:Voting's not closed until 11pm Eastern, dudes. It's 10 now. We're not quite done with this horse and pony show yet. Laugh

Dayum! I been looking at people saying 30min left and stuff earlier :O

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Rikitiki - 09-02-2010

Cid_Mercer Wrote:Voting's not closed until 11pm Eastern, dudes. It's 10 now. We're not quite done with this horse and pony show yet. Laugh

On a related note, daylight saving time is evil and should be banned. Tongue

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Kylin - 09-02-2010

50 minutes and counting! Got the message ready to send out and everything.

Looks like Besaid will definitely take it, unless 13 or more people who haven't voted yet suddenly show up and and turn the tide (which is unlikely at this point).

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Renaise - 09-02-2010

Rikitiki Wrote:

On a related note, daylight saving time is evil and should be banned. Tongue

Agreed... I live about 10 mins from greenwich and I'm not on GMT but on BST? ridonkulous Tongue

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Tadir - 09-02-2010

I agree. It's dumb. Just like the 12 hour clock.

Wholly agreed. I grew up in Arizona, where we used Mountain Time -- which ignores daylight savings. Never changes. MOUNTAIN SUPREMACY :cheer:

...and now I'm in Georgia. Cry

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - foxfirestorm - 09-02-2010

Cid_Mercer Wrote:Wholly agreed. I grew up in Arizona, where we used Mountain Time -- which ignores daylight savings. Never changes. MOUNTAIN SUPREMACY :cheer:

...and now I'm in Georgia. Cry

Hail fellow Arizonian! (Though I was born in Texas, durp)

Where did you live in AZ?

Oh, I was in Phoenix, 'round 7th Street-ish. Boring ol' suburbia. Big Grin

I've gone ahead and rerolled onto Besaid and ohhhhh, man. I really love the NPCs in Ul'dah, it's kind of ridiculous. They're so FRIENDLY.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Faust - 09-02-2010

I just changed my vote from Mysidia to Lindblum.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Ellia Thorn - 09-02-2010

Holy jebus! Besaid shot through the ratings while I was gone.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - foxfirestorm - 09-02-2010

Cid_Mercer Wrote:Oh, I was in Phoenix, 'round 7th Street-ish. Boring ol' suburbia. Big Grin

I've gone ahead and rerolled onto Besaid and ohhhhh, man. I really love the NPCs in Ul'dah, it's kind of ridiculous. They're so FRIENDLY.

Ahh, I live out here in Tolleson, around 99th Ave and Lower Buckeye

and I wish I could get a key into open beta. -_-;

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Tadir - 09-02-2010

I used to leave my party idling in besaid while I went to sleep. Then I got the soundtrack. Besaid is very pretty. Besaid also has good music. Not great architecture though. I assume they don't need warm houses.