Hydaelyn Role-Players
Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) (/showthread.php?tid=7595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Kage - 07-08-2014

Kage jerked out of his idle thoughts as he waited for Natalie to appear. He had no idea what to do with this ticket but then he heard the shout. He twisted and gave a curt nod to the Miqo'te female.

"I've got this ticket right here, ma'am."

He smiled gently before giving a deadpan expression to the slow-walking figure following her.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-08-2014

(Disclosure: This is full-on Elseworlds OOC for me.)

Warren sat unmoving in the pool. He wasn't even sure what he was doing in Bronze Lake and his mind flushed when he tried to remember. He'd been identified correctly by the smiling miqo'te girl while on patrol and listened to her plea.

"You've won, Mr. Castille!"

"...But I didn't enter anything."

"You didn't have to! Lotsa' people have won for other people. It's the way the world works!"

A gift. A lucky raffle ticket. For him. The whole scheme sounded like a set-up, and he'd arrived thinking it was one. The first several bells were checking up on histories, running profiles on the folks who were allegedly running it. Everything turned up clean.

Warren grumbled and sank up to his nose in the hot spring. Some luck, sequestered half-way across Eorzea by himself.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-08-2014

Upon seeing Kage's expression, he couldn't help but laugh. In a genuine-sounding voice, "Kage! It's good to see you".
Hells, he was here on vacation, and he wasn't gonna miss his chance at some fun at least. If Kage had any issues, then they could sort them out later.

Reaching out a hand, acting in a friendly gesture so as to not tip off the inn girl, and possibly throwing in a little Ishgardian dialect to sound more like Frhanz, "let's enjoy our time here, shall we?"

With any luck, Natalie would arrive soon enough and maybe prevent a fight. Merc was trying to be friendly here, something he hadn't exactly been around Kage. Ever.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Aya - 07-08-2014

While their out at the springs I am just imagining Aya walking randomly through the background in her bikini, maybe a little excited jumping or cheering "Whoooo!  Hot springs!"  They're second only to Costa for fun times, right? ^_^

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-08-2014

A large bundle of bags, is thrown from the Aetheryte with a distinctive pop. The bundle tumbles a few times in the sand, then a bedraggled Natalie emerges.

"I... brought some... supplies." She gasps as she sucks in air. "Oh!" She grins as she brushes her self off, "Kage! Porkchop!".

Natalie laughs, and slaps them both on the backs, pushing them together, "I'm glad you found each other so quickly. "Oh does she work for the hotel?" Natalie asks glancing at the uniformed female Miqo'te.

"Yes Miss... are you a member of the party as well? I was showing them to their rooms." The woman bows slightly.

"Rooms?" Natalie shakes her head, "We only need one! Let's spend some quality time together!"

Natalie seemed to arrive just in time. He winced as she called him "Porkchop", yet again, and sighed. "You win. You can have the bloody nickname. I give up..."

He walked over to pick up some of Natalie's bags that had fallen. Giving just another subtle hint of an Ishgardian dialect, "Perfect timing as well. It seemed that Kage was getting bored all by himself."

If he were to survive with all of Frhanz's life floating about, there would need to be some compromises in his speech. It had been more difficult /not/ to sound fluent than before, and the..."enriched" vocabulary certainly wasn't a bad thing. Perhaps Frhanz had been too smart for his own good.

Returning to the group, he confirmed with the inn girl that Natalie was the third and final person in their party.

"Well then, let's enjoy ourselves, shall we?" If Kage was gonna be grumpy, Merc had decided to try throwing him into the springs, clothes and all.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Kage - 07-08-2014

"We only need one! Let's spend some quality time together!"

"... let's enjoy ourselves, shall we?"

Kage couldn't believe his ears. But he had to. He couldn't even believe his eyes. The pain in his arse, the menace... and Natalie got along. Natalie wanted them to be in the same room as him.

He blinked. He blinked some more. He sighed, attempting to bend down to grab a bag. He turned to Natalie and the Merc. They were getting along. It wasn't a dream still.

His eyes rolled again, dropping the bag to the floor before he crumpled on top of it.

The young miqo'te girl stared in shock. "D..does...he....do that often?" She looked to Natalie and Merc for answers. Answers they probably couldn't give, not knowing each others' side of the story. 

Merc looked over to Natalie. "Would you prefer to carry your bags, or Kage? At this point, they're kinda both luggage."

Maybe by the third time, Kage wouldn't faint at the mere sight of his worst enemy and best friend having a nice time together. The entire scene simply made Merc burst out in laughter.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-09-2014

Natalie sighs and scratches her head, "What is wrong with that man? Maybe the heat is getting to him."

She bends down and pulls Kage over her shoulders, he weighs less than she does after all. "I'll handle him, he faints just from seeing you, if he woke up and you were carrying him, he'd probably explode."

She seats him comfortably over her shoulders as the employee looks on in confusion, "Onward~" She follows them to a room and plops Kage onto a bed. "By the way... how do you two know each other? Ex boyfriends?"

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-09-2014

There mere thought of being Kage's "lover" causes to him give a deep laugh.
"HAHAHA...", suddenly becoming extremely serious, "no." 

"Let's just say I've been the cause for a lot of pain in his life, and recent events have turned that around. At least I never tried to kill him. Mostly." Sitting on one of the luxurious looking couches in the room, "his side of the story is probably much better than a man who woke up in the desert without any money or personal memories, having to be hired out for petty mercenary jobs." His eyes were slightly distant at the realization of the man he had been. "...And....let's just say my temper got the better of me a few times. As I'm sure you're aware."

Acting as if a forty year old man were old and wise, he tried to give a more meaningful explanation. "When your life is unstable, you tend to seek out something stable. In my case, that was Kage, much to his dismay." "If he's ever mentioned a 'twelve-damned mercenary who won't leave me alone' or a 'crazy stalker with an axe', there's a possibility it was me." "But I've been working on those. I swear. Haven't used an axe in a dual since......well, before that bar fight. And I've recently come into some money, which has been nice."

"On a lighter note, not chasing him around the city with an axe has caused on concern." He flexed slightly, "now I have to plan workouts," grinning, "can't let myself go and get a gut now. What'd my wife say?" The whole conversation had taken such a light and natural turn, he hadn't even noticed that the word "wife" had come out.

Looking back at Kage, "and if he faints again, I say we toss him into the springs fully clothed to wake him up." "He's probably still a featherweight for his size."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Elyscia - 07-09-2014

(Disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm doing, Warren dragged me here.)

Everything below the miqo'tes nose was submerged in the water of the hot springs as she peered at the large highlander male on the other side of their pool.
Though she was looking at him, Elyscia wasn't actually thinking about him; her thoughts were over how she got to this place.

Her partner wanted to treat her to some moments of relaxation, and was somehow entered into something called a 'raffle' where he won... this. This all-expenses-paid trip of super-fancy-folk bathing?

'Whatever.' Elyscia shook her head and submerged the rest of herself under the water, and began to blow bubbles - she was always such a child.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-09-2014

(I'M NOT BEING THE BIG LONELY DOOF AT THE HOT SPRINGS, DAMMIT)

Warren had zoned out. He was just considering that perhaps the whole scheme was a trick to lure him away from Ul'dah for some nefarious dastardly sneak attack when he heard a low noise coming from across him.

Bubbling.

Red hair and ears were facing in his direction and a hidden mouth was puttering idly. Warren considered his options and did the most appropriate response. With his own face sunk into the pool up to the nose, he started blowing bubbles.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Elyscia - 07-09-2014

Popping her ears up, she could hear more bubbles and she flung her head up to see who would dare challenge her. Of course, it couldn't be anyone else other than the highlander who she recognised - barely.

Narrowing her eyes at him, Elyscia took a deep breath with her nose and.. blew more bubbles with some force.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-09-2014

He didn't realize he was starting some sort of war, but Warren wasn't about to lose to some kitten playing in the water. He lifted his mouth just above the rocking surface of the pool and inhaled deeply, puffing his chest up with fresh air before resubmerging and blowing hard out of his mouth AND nose.

Let's see some catgirl beat that.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-09-2014

Natalie taps her jaw, "Not boyfriend, but unrequited love?" She pats his arm, "Don't worry, love always finds a way. But no one likes a stalker. Maybe just tell him how you feel?"

She stretches, "Well it's your fault he passed out. Let me tell you a secret about Kage.
When he passes out, he can only be woken a very specific way. Some sort of residual effect from his transformation no doubt. It loses it's effect over time though, so I can't do it again today."

"So you're going to have to give him the wake up kiss." She nods in all apparent seriousness.