Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seeking More RP Partners - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seeking More RP Partners (/showthread.php?tid=6519)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - Val - 03-05-2014

(03-05-2014, 06:20 AM)LandStander Wrote: Don't RP with Val, he'll push you off a cliff just for dancing with him under the moonlight! Heart

I miss you too, you know >=|

And I'll have you know Val got thoroughly chewed out for that >_>

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - Koninbeor - 03-05-2014

(03-05-2014, 07:22 AM)Val Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 06:20 AM)LandStander Wrote: Don't RP with Val, he'll push you off a cliff just for dancing with him under the moonlight! Heart

If you can't push someone off a cliff for dancing with you without getting chewed out for your actions then what can you do? Seriously, a guy tries to have a little fun...

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - Val - 03-05-2014

(03-05-2014, 12:34 PM)Koninbeor Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 07:22 AM)Val Wrote:

If you can't push someone off a cliff for dancing with you without getting chewed out for your actions then what can you do? Seriously, a guy tries to have a little fun...

Precisely.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - E'lario - 03-05-2014

Hi! E'lario and Val very briefly met a while ago and I'm always looking for more people to RP with. If you see me around feel free to say hello or shoot me a tell!

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - Val - 03-06-2014

(03-05-2014, 08:44 PM)E Wrote: Hi! E'lario and Val very briefly met a while ago and I'm always looking for more people to RP with. If you see me around feel free to say hello or shoot me a tell!

Sure thing Smile I'd be happy to!

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - LandStander - 03-06-2014

I hope he was chewed...like literally...and by Ifrit...>.o

I honestly didn't know you were still around! I'll have to poke you when I see you again Big Grin. I haven't been on much myself lately though ; ;

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - Val - 03-06-2014

(03-06-2014, 06:44 AM)LandStander Wrote: I hope he was chewed...like literally...and by Ifrit...>.o

I honestly didn't know you were still around! I'll have to poke you when I see you again Big Grin. I haven't been on much myself lately though ; ;

I am Smile I've just been alting on Melfice and Cyrus a lot. I got both to 50 and have been doing things on them since I can't find a Coil group =(

But yeah, I'd love to hang/RP with you again sometime =) I miss it.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - Arkghyom - 03-06-2014

Rembrandt is a bit of a loner, but she enjoys helping others. Hit her up if you want to role-play while crafting or during her crazy adventures.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - SunKittyEm - 03-07-2014

I think you were around when Denn hired E to attempt to kill someone else's PC, you chased her to a waterfall with a roegadyn, iirc. Also for some reason I put you on my blacklist for a while and then took you off of it when I realised ou weren't RMT scum.

Hi!

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - Val - 03-07-2014

(03-07-2014, 02:04 AM)SunKittyEm Wrote: I think you were around when Denn hired E to attempt to kill someone else's PC, you chased her to a waterfall with a roegadyn, iirc. Also for some reason I put you on my blacklist for a while and then took you off of it when I realised ou weren't RMT scum.

Hi!

Probably. ..I don't remember chasing anyone to a waterfall, though =x

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - Arkghyom - 03-07-2014

Sounds like fun!

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - SunKittyEm - 03-08-2014

(03-07-2014, 03:32 AM)Val Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 02:04 AM)SunKittyEm Wrote: I think you were around when Denn hired E to attempt to kill someone else's PC, you chased her to a waterfall with a roegadyn, iirc. Also for some reason I put you on my blacklist for a while and then took you off of it when I realised ou weren't RMT scum.

Hi!

Probably. ..I don't remember chasing anyone to a waterfall, though =x
She gave an imperial salute beforejumping.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners (Balmung) - Val - 07-30-2014

Shameless bump. I've also got a story on the forum that I've been working on pertaining to Val's past, should anyone wish to look further into the character.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Jancis - 07-31-2014

Jancis has a lovely spider shaped scar on her abodmen thanks to that shady hyur.

Not that she knows it.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Val - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 05:57 PM)Jancis Wrote: Jancis has a lovely spider shaped scar on her abodmen thanks to that shady hyur.

Not that she knows it.

Pfft. And he'd be more than happy to meet with Jancis again sometime <3