Hydaelyn Role-Players
New and awkward. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New and awkward. (/showthread.php?tid=6256)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: New and awkward. - Roen - 01-30-2014

(01-30-2014, 01:57 PM)ExKage Wrote: Attack on Titan is wonderful. I feel like humans in the face of 15m Titans when I meet elezen. Or anyone really.
Except we are fully clothed.

And not wearing a doofy but creepy grin.

And trying to eat you.

And walking all--

Okay nevermind. Tongue

RE: New and awkward. - Kage - 01-30-2014

(01-30-2014, 02:57 PM)Brynn Wrote:
(01-30-2014, 01:57 PM)ExKage Wrote: Attack on Titan is wonderful. I feel like humans in the face of 15m Titans when I meet elezen. Or anyone really.
Except we are fully clothed.

And not wearing a doofy but creepy grin.

And trying to eat you.

And walking all--

Okay nevermind. Tongue
I don't know. I've seen some elezen staring into my soul. And I keep having people tell me I'm snack-sized. Or that they want to punt me (Roegadyn)... I have valid concerns I'm going to end up on the bottom of a titan's foot .... or stomach. >_> <_< I've only got a mogstaff or a dagger that's even smaller than an elezen's neck!

RE: New and awkward. - Tobias Nightbringer - 01-30-2014

(01-29-2014, 11:34 PM)jupiknight Wrote: Yeeessss.

I am any of these listed here.

That are a LOT of characters xD Well, at least it'll be an adventure to track ya down Tongue

(01-29-2014, 11:49 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: What's keepin' ya anyway? ;P

Hahah, life, women, college, and parties. Not in that particular order, mind Tongue

And wooo, all the Titan luuurrv!

I would say 'plot twist' for ExKage being a Titan Shifter, but seeing as they're a Lalafell, I'm gonna have to say they'd end up just being a 5M class Tongue

RE: New and awkward. - jupiknight - 01-30-2014

(01-30-2014, 01:47 PM)Cedric Wrote: ...OMG Jupi.

I think you'll remember me when I say that I'm Albert.

Welcome to FF14! Big Grin
Omg hi sweetie :3333
AH THE REST OF YOU SO MANY COHER'S~
Ah, you guys are so nice I can't handle it (/w\)!!

RE: New and awkward. - Lenna Faris-Mynhier - 01-31-2014

(01-29-2014, 10:10 PM)jupiknight Wrote: Hhhh, okay, hi. I'm Jupi, uhhh.. I'm totally new to this game and the RP. I was directed here by Lumine. I joined with my friend Ez, and we're looking for some casual RPs~

And since I'm so pathetic and shy, I'm just going to use the template..

My RP background goes back to when I was 12, I started in MSN chat rooms, and it evolved to a million different places since then. I was mostly present with City of Heroes, and Champions Online. 

I prefer well-written RP, para, or shorter, good grammar and such.. I want to be able to understand what the hell you're writing at me. If you write me too much, I'll be intimidated, though, so.. Don't do that until I know you. I prefer, I guess, medium RP? Nothing too serious, but nothing as simple as "smiles @ u" for five years. A good middle-ground. I'm not keen on RP fighting, despite a lot of my characters being snarky trouble makers. I prefer verbal IC banter. Don't take crap OOC, pls.

I have five characters, currently, all about level 15, basically a base level for me. I'll be working on leveling them as time goes on, or if I find people that like to level. Normally I get burnt out on leveling really quick, but I find with this game I can go for quite a few hours, which is... honestly, a pleasant surprise.

I'm still learning my way around the game, so if I ask a stupid question, please feel free to answer me like I am a four year old, because I'll understand it better.

Ahh, IRL I'm boring and lazy. I do intern work for a nonprofit company and basically sleep all day. I like chai tea and Attack on Titan. Avid tumblr user with a good sense of humor. Open minded, but if I don't like you I'll let you know. UHHHHHHH. I guess I will figure out how to post things on the character index.. So yeah! I guess that's it ;3;~ Feel free to message me, or find me elsewhere.

Deviantart: tehalienfetus
Twitter: jupiknight
Tumblr: jupiknight
Instagram: jupiknight

god this is awkward.

By the twelve, you sound adorable. Add me tomorrow, or I'll add you. We are going to get along wonderfully.

RE: New and awkward. - Gharen - 01-31-2014

A Fellow CoH player =) Welcome to the game and the RPC there are alot of good people here feel free to add me and see you around ingame. Cool

RE: New and awkward. - U'roh Tia - 01-31-2014

Hey there! I was sadly deprived the awesomeness that was CoH but I wish to welcome you anyway! Feel free to add me in game if you so wish like the others!

RE: New and awkward. - jupiknight - 02-02-2014

(01-31-2014, 03:26 AM)Lenna Faris-Mynhier Wrote: By the twelve, you sound adorable. Add me tomorrow, or I'll add you. We are going to get along wonderfully.
 Oh ;3;~~~ Ahh~ Yes, okay! 

Oh goodness. Ah, do I just add in-game with your names on here or?

I really wish there was something like a global-friend add, like on COH :[ I gotta' keep up with adding one character to one of mine.. So confusing when you're.. as dim as I am.

RE: New and awkward. - Gharen - 02-02-2014

No worries there are alot of little things here and there the game doesn't explain. So you can't add someone to a friends list unless that person happens to be online. (kind of annoying)

Linkshells are a good way to make some contacts and fill that friends list. Intermission is a good Looking for RP OOC channel, Balmung's Finest is good for finding folks for PVE groups, And so is Europa if you happen to play the same hours as our friends from across the pond.

One thing you can do is announce here that you're on, or in the Balmung "I'm Rp'ing right now." Thread, the last thing I can think of is to embrace your inner stalker and periodically do a player search if you're looking to find someone specific. =)

RE: New and awkward. - Aldotsk - 02-02-2014

Welcome aboard friend! Be sure to add Ellaria Althene for any interesting RP Smile

It's ok. I won't bite just because I am a Lalafell.

RE: New and awkward. - Edgar - 02-02-2014

(01-29-2014, 10:10 PM)jupiknight Wrote: Hhhh, okay, hi. I'm Jupi, uhhh.. I'm totally new to this game and the RP. I was directed here by Lumine. I joined with my friend Ez, and we're looking for some casual RPs~

And since I'm so pathetic and shy, I'm just going to use the template..

My RP background goes back to when I was 12, I started in MSN chat rooms, and it evolved to a million different places since then. I was mostly present with City of Heroes, and Champions Online. 

I prefer well-written RP, para, or shorter, good grammar and such.. I want to be able to understand what the hell you're writing at me. If you write me too much, I'll be intimidated, though, so.. Don't do that until I know you. I prefer, I guess, medium RP? Nothing too serious, but nothing as simple as "smiles @ u" for five years. A good middle-ground. I'm not keen on RP fighting, despite a lot of my characters being snarky trouble makers. I prefer verbal IC banter. Don't take crap OOC, pls.

I have five characters, currently, all about level 15, basically a base level for me. I'll be working on leveling them as time goes on, or if I find people that like to level. Normally I get burnt out on leveling really quick, but I find with this game I can go for quite a few hours, which is... honestly, a pleasant surprise.

I'm still learning my way around the game, so if I ask a stupid question, please feel free to answer me like I am a four year old, because I'll understand it better.

Ahh, IRL I'm boring and lazy. I do intern work for a nonprofit company and basically sleep all day. I like chai tea and Attack on Titan. Avid tumblr user with a good sense of humor. Open minded, but if I don't like you I'll let you know. UHHHHHHH. I guess I will figure out how to post things on the character index.. So yeah! I guess that's it ;3;~ Feel free to message me, or find me elsewhere.

Deviantart: tehalienfetus
Twitter: jupiknight
Tumblr: jupiknight
Instagram: jupiknight

god this is awkward.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mgteboxgpU1ra8zpj_zps2563a09a.gif]

*Ahem*

Welcome aboard.

[Image: tumblr_my6a044D201rkeknyo1_500.gif]

OH, DON'T. (/ω\)

Thank you for the help, hhhhh~~ I'm excited.

RE: New and awkward. - Edgar - 02-02-2014

(02-02-2014, 09:44 PM)jupiknight Wrote: [Image: tumblr_my6a044D201rkeknyo1_500.gif]

OH, DON'T. (/ω\)

...Is there room in that fluffy blanket for two?

(02-02-2014, 09:50 PM)Edgar Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 09:44 PM)jupiknight Wrote: [Image: tumblr_my6a044D201rkeknyo1_500.gif]

OH, DON'T. (/ω\)

...Is there room in that fluffy blanket for two?

Omg.
[Image: tumblr_mkeaaud2Ey1r3gb3zo1_250.gif]

RE: New and awkward. - Lenna Faris-Mynhier - 02-02-2014

That made me Lol.