Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Delete - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Delete (/showthread.php?tid=5283)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Kingmally - 05-30-2014

I am a leader of a FC but i am interested in joining your LS. I am pretty new  at RPing but I am interested and willing to learn.

Character Name : L'leona Ember

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 05-30-2014

(05-30-2014, 07:51 AM)Osric Lukahn Wrote: I'm interested in joining HoD but not sure if you're still around?

Hello there! Yes, we most certainly are still around! Big Grin If you have any questions you can get ahold of me here or in game.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 05-30-2014

(05-30-2014, 06:12 PM)Kingmally Wrote: I am a leader of a FC but i am interested in joining your LS. I am pretty new  at RPing but I am interested and willing to learn.

Character Name : L'leona Ember

Great, it's always good to see more people getting into RP! Big Grin Our linkshell is in-character for the purpose of IC communications between the company and our allies, but if your character could ICly become affiliated with Harbingers you're more than welcome to join!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 06-09-2014

Tired of those people who can't seem to see where the line between OOC and IC is drawn? Frustrated with all the unnecessary drama it brings? Disappointed in negative attitudes and a lack of communication and community? Well, we are, too!

It's time for a massive FC overhaul!

Join us as we buckle down for a bigger and better Harbingers of Dawn! We've implemented a new application process to ascertain we get only those who are competent at PvE, proficient at RP, and most importantly have bright and promising personalities! We've done away with our Crafting Branch, merging it into the Support Branch for a total of three IC Branches now. The Strategy Saint position is currently open, as well as the Lieutenant position in all three branches! With an FC static being formed and the next exciting chapter of our epic FC RP plot coming soon, it's a prime time to join and help us bring about a brighter dawn for our FC and the rest of Eorzea!

You can find our new application here! Contact me for more information or if you have any questions!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 06-26-2014

Now hosting a weekly open bar, every Thursday night, 9PM EST at the company house in the Mist, Ward 3, Plot 21.

More details here! Come visit and role-play with us! Everyone is welcome!

We're also still recruiting active, talented role-players! Apply on our website!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 07-03-2014

Updated with our new application process! Also, we're having an open bar night at our company house on Plot 21, Ward 3 of The Mist in La Noscea in 20 minutes. Come visit us and get in on some role-play!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 07-10-2014

Our tavern night at our company house on Plot 21, Ward 3 of The Mist in La Noscea begins in 30 minutes. I hope to see some of you there!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 07-24-2014

We are holding our weekly tavern night in 40 minutes at our estate in The Mist, Ward 3, Plot 21. Come join us for some fun role-play!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 09-24-2014

Ever growing and still recruiting! Multiple weekly RP events, chatty members, active website and forums, and organizing PvE groups. Visit our website if you're interested in joining or contact me with any inquiries!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Parvacake - 10-01-2014

Will likely poke you in-game soon! Been looking for an FC for my miqo'te alt! She's a good girl who needs a good home Laugh

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 09:24 AM)Lilithium Wrote: Will likely poke you in-game soon! Been looking for an FC for my miqo'te alt! She's a good girl who needs a good home Laugh

We'd be glad to have her! Big Grin

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 11-28-2014

Updated! Added in information on the Crafting Branch which has been reinstated into the company, updated officer ranks and hierarchy.

Currently seeking IC/OOC officers! Always recruiting! Apply on our Enjin site today!

Contact any company officer if you have any questions.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Q'etsiyah - 12-01-2014

Hey Faye, if we're still looking for officers, I am very interested! I would love a way to get more involved if it's a possibility~

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 12-28-2014

Updated! Always recruiting!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 01-01-2015

In 45 minutes, Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> will be holding an Open House and Tavern Night to celebrate Heavensturn and the purchase of our new mansion in Lavender Beds, Ward 5, Plot 58. Here's to a new cycle and a new home! Come out and RP with us!