Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gilgamesh Event Organizers - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Gilgamesh Event Organizers (/showthread.php?tid=2839)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Gilgamesh Event Organizers - Gideon Aryeh - 07-21-2013

(07-20-2013, 09:19 PM)Yaein Mayweather Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 10:16 AM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: I'd like your place to support a cooking contest for the Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival. My thinking is it would be kinda cool to have "official sponsorship" by one of the business entities that will be on Gilgamesh. I'll be leveling the hell out of my Culinarian skills during open beta and early access to participate but mainly as comic relief if we don't have enough participants., it also be cool if you were one of the judges sir. *Gives puppy dog eyes*

Oh and by the way if anybody who wants to chat is on enjin send me a pm and I'll give you my enjin name.

I'll be participating in the Culinarian skills contest as well =)
 Wonderful! I love the bakery concept and you participating representing your bakery will be awesome!

RE: Gilgamesh Event Organizers - halceeuhn - 07-22-2013

Quick note, the skype chat is currently being used for OOC chatter and shenanigans. Serious discussion is NOT taking place yet, since P4 is still at least a week away, so we are focusing on getting graphics done for the forum posts, etc. 

Thankies!

RE: Gilgamesh Event Organizers - Saefinn - 07-22-2013

I might be tempted to get in on this, I'll be having some events ideas and stuff I wanna do. Also, hopefully phase 4 will be just starting when I get back from holiday so I don't miss out. Tongue

My email for Skype is bryn.price[at]live.co.uk

Also, I am an EU dude, so I might be able to help out with some events orientated more for EU timezones. Smile At least with the Limitless Sky event currently planned I can get away with 2 or 3 hours and still not feel like a zombie at work the next day (which I guess wouldn't be so bad, as people like zombies, but our IT department is pretty vigilant about zombie invasions)

RE: Gilgamesh Event Organizers - Gideon Aryeh - 07-23-2013

(07-22-2013, 03:47 PM)halceeuhn Wrote: Quick note, the skype chat is currently being used for OOC chatter and shenanigans. Serious discussion is NOT taking place yet, since P4 is still at least a week away, so we are focusing on getting graphics done for the forum posts, etc. 

Thankies!
Gotcha

RE: Gilgamesh Event Organizers - Vee - 07-26-2013

An update on the Gilgamesh Event Organizers Committee:

• So far we have THREE events in the works! That's right! One is planned for the last day of Open Beta - the first Eorzean Bounty Board wanted poster will soon be posted! I overheard the stablehand over there talking about some rare Chocobo getting loose from the stables! Ahem, back to business.
  • The second event, Sunday, September 1st is being spear-headed by our fearless leader Rock Sandbourne.
  • The last post-launch event will remain a secret for now but keep your ears and eyes peeled for tracks in the mud and the sound of a stampede in the distance! Chocobo

All of these events will have digital graphics supplied for them for posting on our forum event topics, all supplied by artists within the GEOC! *A quick round of applause.* Things are coming along beautifully for this community and I can't wait to see the rest of you in game, we have a lot of fun stuff planned and more to come!

Remember if you're interested in participating in the GEOC just feel free to send me a message and I'll get you invited to the Skype chat! So far we've made lots of friends and put together some great stuff. Any and all input is welcome!

Your's truly,

Luluni Luni Moogle

RE: Gilgamesh Event Organizers - Gideon Aryeh - 07-26-2013

Can't wait to see all you guys hard work, thanks guys. Anybody want to do some sort of get together during early access?