Hydaelyn Role-Players
Official RPC Census 2016 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Forum Announcements (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Official RPC Census 2016 (/showthread.php?tid=15961)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Raeje - 04-25-2016

"I have no family, you heartless monster."

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Kellach Woods - 04-25-2016

Needs a 4th response to the last question. Everything that happened in the main story happened, just not to my character (at all).

Also I think I subvert every answer. :/

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Kylin - 04-25-2016

In the past 5 hours, we've managed to officially gather over 60 responses. My personal goal is to hit at minimum 100 (to minimize margin of error), though I'd personally prefer 125+ responses.

Thanks to all who contributed so far! Please spread the word to fellow RPers so we can continue to gather data that's as accurate as possible. There's still plenty of time left.

Thus far, some of the data is a bit surprising. Will the miqo'te race remain king of the Eorzean jungle? Will one of the Twelve be elevated above all others and pave the way for monotheism in Eorzea? How many of those rascally loldragoons are there anyway? All this and more to be revealed! ...in about two weeks...

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Higura - 04-25-2016

There you are, I participated in said survey.

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Warren Castille - 04-25-2016

Bumping despite it not needing it to see if I can properly equip my wizard hat and robe.

Show Content

Can't wait to see how wrong I am!

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Kilieit - 04-25-2016

Done. Glad my main character didn't happen to be one of my nonbinary ones, though - given the question is asking after "gender" and not "model preset".

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Roen - 04-25-2016

I definitely think everyone should participate! I am super curious to know the census!

And following Warren's example... (I feel like this could be RPC's version of fantasy football) (okay it's nothing close, but maybe I can get closer than Warren...)

Show Content

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - TheLastCandle - 04-25-2016

Answered. Yes, I do still consider Yvelont my main. ;P

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Shoshopu - 04-25-2016

Now that I think about it, I'm mildly distraught that the survey mainly concerns main characters, although I completely understand why that is so and have no particular suggestions on including alt characters other than questions like "what's your second most played race"?

Because while I main a lalafell, I also have four other roegadyn characters who aren't going to be represented at all, and I feel like race statistics are going to be a little skewed as a result.

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Caspar - 04-25-2016

Most people who play Lala seem to play them alt anyway, so that too will not be represented. 

I would probably have made the race choice multiple buttons to count the number of characters overall that are of a certain race. But I guess the idea is to get which ones are most played?

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Steel Wolf - 04-25-2016

Done. I expect the Roegadyn numbers to thoroughly depress me in the face of the kittyman flood.

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Valence - 04-26-2016

I understood the last question totally wrong and answered 3. Duh. And I forgot the link to edit my answer.

Great.

Also predicting that Au'ri are going to be as numerous as Mi'qote, or just behind.

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Kurt S. - 04-26-2016

If only I could rep my alts. That'd be at least +1 to mooncatte, wildwood, xaela and midlady lady.

Dohoho well. I'm probably one of the few whose character's parents and siblings still breathing <w<

Curious how one would go about amswering for a relationship that is for the most part still a little undecided but Kurt's already putting 100% effort to it

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Kellach Woods - 04-26-2016

duskwight and dunefolk would be my +1s

RE: Official RPC Census 2016 - Alothia - 04-26-2016

Although I haven't logged in since Christmas, I participated. Alothia is still very much a part of the world, but she's off with her husband doing things in places and stuff.

Always love seeing the results! Thanks again Ky!