Hydaelyn Role-Players
Secret Santa Art Trade! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Secret Santa Art Trade! (/showthread.php?tid=1517)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Rhostel - 12-10-2012

As of now, everyone who absolutely definitely signed up (sorry Kerr) should have their assignments. Check your PMs!

Rhostel's wiki page can be found here. There's also my drawing of roughly how I think she should look here. It's subject to change given that I haven't had a chance to see the options for female Highlanders, but let's say that's pretty much what she looked like when Dalamud was falling. Whatever her look five years later, it won't be completely unrecognisable. Smile As for how she dresses, it's usually much more sensible than that, given it's a physique sketch. Armour where appropriate, vests and trousers where not. If you wanna go for armour, generic Lancer-ish stuff or Flames uniform is apt, Dragoon AF is not so IC.

There's another matter I want to ask you all to consider. Given the secret part of this, participants can't stream their drawings. However, if we decide, as a group, to drop the secrecy, that won't be an issue anymore. It also means you don't have to go through me but can talk directly to whoever you're drawing for if you have questions.

Since it's a pretty big change to proceedings, I would prefer an overwhelming majority in favour before we make this happen. So, only if six of you state clearly in this thread that you agree to it. I already know who everyone has, so my perspective is naturally a bit skewed and I won't count my own opinion.

One last thing: Anyone who hasn't posted details here, I've linked your main character's wiki page in the PM. If you think that's enough, fine, but if you want to add more details, more pictures or more characters to choose from, please do so right here! Smile

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Eva - 12-10-2012

For whatever it may be worth I kind of like the element of secrecy to this, but if everyone else would prefer to drop that, I'm not vehemently opposed to it. I just thought it would be fun if everyone was kind of surprised at the end. Smile

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Gerik - 12-10-2012

I agree with Eva. Also, hi Eva!

/waves hand rapidly at Eva.

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Deirdre - 12-10-2012

I will not be streaming when I work on this project at all! So if anyone sees me streaming something, it will not be a part of this event!
Also a big thanks to Rhostel for organizing this, you da best <3

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Aysun - 12-10-2012

Extensive description and stuffs is over at the wiki for Aysun~ I guess my ONLY preference would be something other than a dancing picture. As awesome as those are, I has lots of them now. ^^ If you really want to though, go ahead. Whatever I get, I'll love.

I'm super curious, but the element of surprise will make this fun too. Streaming is cool, buuuut... hngnng. Secret santa is secret!

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Gerik - 12-10-2012

Too bad! You're getting a dancing picture!

[size=xx-smal]p.s. I may or may not have you, probably may not, BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!![/size]

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Rhostel - 12-11-2012

I'm pretty sure everyone will know come Christmas, Gerik. Rolleyes

So, apparently Nahu wants a go? Which will be very difficult to wrangle unless there are some other post-deadline participants out there? Volunteers, anyone?

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Aysun - 12-11-2012

I haven't started yet if you want to mix us up a bit.

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Deirdre - 12-11-2012

I haven't started either if you want to do that.

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Eva - 12-11-2012

I kind of started on mine last night and kind of put a fair bit of time into it. :oops: So if things do get shuffled around a bit, please don't change who I'm drawing.

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Ellie - 12-11-2012

I haven't started either

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Rhostel - 12-11-2012

Okay, I guess 4 possibilities (I have started, but barely) is secret enough. I've randomly determined where Nahu can fit in, and will now send out any appropriate PMs to adjust it.

Carry on!

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Sienna - 12-15-2012

Welp, I totally forgot to post along with everyone else.

Sienna's Wiki can be seen here: Sienna~

And a ref can be found here: More Sienna~

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Nel Celestine - 12-18-2012

I can imagine I might be too late to the party but I'd like in.

Re: Secret Santa Art Trade! - Rhostel - 12-19-2012

I'm pretty sure everyone has started by now. Some people have even finished. And with less than a week to go, there's not likely to be any others signing up.

Tell you what though Nel, I may have an idea. Smile Check your PMs.

Also, I'm gonna say this right now: There will be another art trade in the new year. Same standards for entry, with a specific, new theme. It'll be more organised now that I've figured out how running one of these things works. Thread will be up in the first or second week of January.