Hydaelyn Role-Players
You people will argue about anything - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: You people will argue about anything (/showthread.php?tid=13514)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: You people will argue about anything - Steel Wolf - 09-21-2015

Esrinien eats the loaf, has the most intense cable-laying seen in all the Realm, finds a reason to blame dragons and goes hunting for another Scandanavian-named big lizard to hate-stab.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Edda - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 08:52 PM)Kage Wrote: Two things. Is Estinien able to overcome taste? Is the Dot guaranteed knockout (debuff like doom)?
Good question. I am not sure about the first one. Someone get Sounsyy in here.

And Loaf's DoT tick is usually determined by the afflicted's vitality and overall health pool. Only the hardy may survive. Money for a doctor is also a factor.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Mae - 09-21-2015

Estinien successfully eats the mouldy bread, and all of Ishgard rejoices over his defeat of the heretical baked good. However, he has sorely underestimated his opponent. While chewing, spores traveled up the back of Estinien's throat and into his sinus', allowing the mouldy bread to strike back when he least expects it and eats his face.

It is a tie.

HOWEVER, the Holy See of Ishgard decides to conceal this truth from the people. And since Estinien's helm covers his face already and he never takes the stupid thing off, the truth is never revealed.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Eses Fafa - 09-21-2015

Estinien's body would be much too healthy to give in to the mycotoxins of the moldy bread (if it has any). Any normal man would probably die if he ate one of this loaf's less forgiving brethren.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Caspar - 09-22-2015

It's a double ko like my first T8 clear. Estinian finishes the loaf, but dies soon after due to DoT. It was a success for us, so by that logic the loaf wins.

When you bite into it everything gets hazy and sporetastic like blighted bouquet.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Kellach Woods - 09-22-2015

Whoever wins.

We lose.

[Image: Deadliest_warrior_title_screen.jpg]
"Estinien has killing power with his Gae Bolg lance, but I'm *just* not convinced he'll be able to hit consistently enough. Plus, the Loaf has the X-Factor of being unreadable. Just look at that poker face. I'm gonna have to give it to Loaf."

Edge: Moldy Loaf.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Aaron - 09-22-2015

Ok enough with the bread.

Nidhogg must live for one month in the same house as Estinien. The two cannot attack or hurt each other or else they must become cheery people.

Who will be the first to cave in? Find out next episode of Bad Guys Club - DRG Edition

RE: You people will argue about anything - Edda - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 12:55 AM)Caspar Wrote: [Image: Deadliest_warrior_title_screen.jpg]
"Estinien has killing power with his Gae Bolg lance, but I'm *just* not convinced he'll be able to hit consistently enough. Plus, the Loaf has the X-Factor of being unreadable. Just look at that poker face. I'm gonna have to give it to Loaf."

A valid point. However, we can neither confirm nor deny the fact that Estinien has eyes. He may very well not. What good is a poker face against one who cannot see?

(09-22-2015, 01:04 AM)Edda Wrote:

A valid point. However, we can neither confirm nor deny the fact that Estinien has eyes. He may very well not. What good is a poker face against one who cannot see?
We'll have to input the stats into a random number generator highly advanced simulation software and determine the percentage of matches in which Estinien was proven to have eyes, and the percentage in which he was definitively proven to not have eyes, as well as whether they figured into his kill rate.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Telluride - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 01:06 AM)Caspar Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 01:04 AM)Edda Wrote:

We'll have to input the stats into a random number generator highly advanced simulation software and determine the percentage of matches in which Estinien was proven to have eyes, and the percentage in which he was definitively proven to not have eyes, as well as whether they figured into his kill rate.

Point of order: In the cutscene in which Estinien is very first introduced to players who have NOT leveled Dragoons (spoilers, yada yada), he walks by, and the camera angle pans up from below enough to reveal that yes, he has eyes, or a very reasonable facsimile thereof.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Fox - 09-22-2015

Depending on if said bread was RYE... and if he were to eat it; I would say... Said Rye would win out.
Because of... Ergot. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergot and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergotism

But before Estinien would meet his untimely fate; I would say he would go through the following symptoms.

Painful seizures, spasms, diarrhea, parasthesias, itching, psychosis and mania, headaches, nausea and vomiting. Also in this lovely, lovely symptom list is gangrene, peeling, weak peripheral pulses, loss of peripheral sensation, edema and finally death and loss of said tissues; oh and vasoconstriction. Big Grin

Men fall to the smallest of plagues.
With this in mind, should he fall into such symptoms; he might even be accused of being a heretic; much in the way that salem witchcraft accusations were made.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Ludivine Goultard - 09-22-2015

I have done nothing but teleport bread for three days.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Pastry Army - 09-22-2015

Heavy weights have been thrown on both sides of the ring, each contender having a score of fans backing their stance with factual knowledge, and hyped fanboyism. Truly it is a no hold bar brawl, and one for the ages.  Tempered lance verse aged crust. Iron-clad Will verse petulant fuzz. A stomach trained on a Dragoon's life-time of devouring floor candy versus The Pantry terror that has plagued every household with it its fungus grip. 

Two will enter the ring. One will leave.

RE: You people will argue about anything - Spethah - 09-22-2015

But does it blend?

That's the real debate.