Hydaelyn Role-Players
Neverfar's Tavern - Now serving EU and NA shifts! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Neverfar's Tavern - Now serving EU and NA shifts! (/showthread.php?tid=13322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Lucius Ignatius - 09-25-2015

I had an awesome time and made two new friends! Thanks for holding this. I may stop by again soon. :3

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - SicketySix - 09-25-2015

I really wanted to make it to this with an alt I haven't played in sometime.

Alas, parenting duties interfered and I was whisked away to a land of dirty diapers, baby rattles and pacifiers.

Dat next one doe!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 10-01-2015

(09-25-2015, 04:43 AM)Kiht Wrote: I had an awesome time and made two new friends! Thanks for holding this. I may stop by again soon. :3

Please do so! Our tavern is always open should people want to stop by and RP for a spell. You can pop in to surprise us but there's no completely solid guarantee anyone will be ICly around to entertain a random guest. But! If you throw me a /tell beforehand, I'll throw Eddard into the house and see if any FC members would want to join to get a bit of a group going. 

I'm hoping to see all those as well as all those that wished they could've at our next night, which now has an official date. Our next tavern night will be Wednesday, October 28th at 8:00 PM EST. In the spirit of the holiday, Chief has declared this particular night the "All Saints Buffet." Eddard will be serving special drinks and Chief will be making special meals. Guests are encouraged to wear their best costumes. We're looking forward to it and hope you are too!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 10-22-2015

Not even a week away from the next event! Bring your friends and your costumes!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 10-28-2015

Tonight's the night! It all starts at 8PM EST! Be there!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - SicketySix - 10-28-2015

Dammit I can't make it!Sad

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 10-29-2015

Thanks to everyone that came out last night! There were a lot of great costumes and an enjoyable (albeit unexpected) turn of events. Looking forward to next time!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Teadrinker - 10-29-2015

This was a lot of fun and everyone was such good sports was very impressed <3

Loving this place so far. Big Grin

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Accendie - 12-14-2015

Any chance this is still going on? Nef's always on the look out for bars to prowl!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Silmanos - 12-15-2015

Pretty sure the Tavern is still open at all times as long as some one is there. I know gor a fact that we are getting ready for our Holiday Tavern night though nothing is set yet. I will poke one of the officers to respond with more info when I get on later today.

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Veyha Yanjahl - 12-15-2015

Yup! The tavern is open at all times as long as somebody is there. Which is pretty much always and if not somebody would probably be willing to go run there for RP.

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 12-15-2015

As both of our lovely company members have confirmed, Neverfar's Tavern is always open for business. If you arrive and its vacant, prodding a member could easily result in one or several people coming to join.

As for our official tavern night, the tentative date is Monday the 28th at the usual time of 8 EST with Tuesday the 29th as the possible fallback. It'll be a Starlight Celebration tavern night so come looking as festive as you desire!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 12-17-2015

And now it's official! Monday the 28th at 8PM EST will be the next night for Neverfar's Tavern. Hope to see you all there!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 12-27-2015

Tomorrow's the day! Festive drinks and meals to be served! A member also hung numerous mistletoe hung around the ceiling and doorways so be aware! Sure to be a fun night!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 12-28-2015

Tonight is the night! Just an hour until the festivities begin! Goblet, Ward 8, Plot 59!