Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your Character's Last Meal - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Your Character's Last Meal (/showthread.php?tid=12967)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Asmodean - 08-12-2015

Asmodean would refuse any food. The fact he is alive would annoy him as it would be mean his was captured by the Garlean Empire or some Monetaris bastard. Asmodean would mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips.

If only to piss whoever it was that wanted him dead, angry with him go out like that at least.

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - 13uddy - 08-12-2015

Being a farm boy, my guess is he would skip anything extravagant and go for something comfortable that reminds him of home.  Cornbread, some steamed vegetables or vegetable stew and some form of jerky.  Not elegant, but tasty and a reminder of better times.

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Melkire - 08-12-2015

A nice miq'abob dinner with rice and tea. And for desert? Pumpkin pie. With lockpicks hidden away inside.

...what?

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - McBeefâ„¢ - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 03:02 PM)Melkire Wrote: A nice miq'abob dinner with rice and tea. And for desert? Pumpkin pie. With lockpicks hidden away inside.

...what?

Would it be his last meal because he chokes on the lockpicks?

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Roen - 08-12-2015

Last meal for Roen:

Baked warmwater trout in a garlic butter sauce, an assortment of nopales dumplings, and chanterelle saute. A glass of sweet water.

It also has to be prepared by Gideon North.

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Spethah - 08-12-2015

A crown jewel pie, basically a steak and kidney pie with a fancy crown on the top. Why? Because the crown by tradition did actually have a gemstone, a pearl to be exact and all Septh needs to make a golem to break out is a gem, metal and a type stone or mineral. Stone golem for jailbreaks. Hell yeah.

What? You think she's gonna accept her death? She'd rather attempt to escape and die than do nothing at all.

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Vallerin Hortimont - 08-12-2015

It really depends on who captured him and for what reason.

Probably an Alligator Salad.

(Picture found on http://eorzeaneats.tumblr.com/ - A really cool blog where a player is slowly making each FFXIV recipe in real life and posting cool pictures/recipes)
[Image: tumblr_inline_nsa7yaJd241t0fzyj_1280.jpg]

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Shoshopu - 08-12-2015

Buttons in a blanket like her mom used to make. And maybe some firewater like Fyrilsunn used to drink. I can't help but think in this situation they'd both already be dead somehow, themselves.

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Caspar - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 08:34 PM)Shoshopu Wrote: Buttons in a blanket like her mom used to make. And maybe some firewater like Fyrilsunn used to drink. I can't help but think in this situation they'd both already be dead somehow, themselves.
:( I sense tragedy forthwith.

I remember there being a book written about the last meals of death row inmates, but I can't recall the name. I hear it was a really interesting read. Some of the picks here reminded me of that.

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Val - 08-12-2015

I think we all know what Val's last meal would be Wink

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - rainichan - 08-12-2015

Caelia would want something that was simple but one of her favourites: cheese risotto and some grilled trout. Top of with a dessert of blood currant tart or just simply rolanberries, and she'd be happy.

Lune would want baked pipira pira and some fruit. There'd be some comfort in that, at the very least.

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Sounsyy - 08-12-2015

Sounsyy's last meal would be a plate of Stuffed Cabbage and a side of dodo eggs scrambled with cheese. She would likely order a Mulled Tea to wash it down, but if she could manage a bottle of red wine before the end, she'd walk herself to the gallows bottle in hand and go peacefully to her death.

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Caspar - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 10:02 PM)rainichan Wrote: Caelia would want something that was simple but one of her favourites: cheese risotto and some grilled trout. Top of with a dessert of blood currant tart or just simply rolanberries, and she'd be happy.

Lune would want baked pipira pira and some fruit. There'd be some comfort in that, at the very least.
The twist is that it's not a braised pipira; it's a braised Lalafell named Pipira Pira. XD

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - D'aito Kuji - 08-13-2015

A T-bone steak (or the Eorzean equivalent), for obvious reasons.  She killed before and she'd kill again, especially if it meant a chance for escape.

RE: Your Character's Last Meal - Sylentmana - 08-17-2015

Cecilia would much rather enjoy the sweet succulent taste of freedom...or lobster.