Hydaelyn Role-Players
What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? (/showthread.php?tid=12228)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Caspar - 06-23-2015

Ravana. He has a warlike but fair personality, and Virara has a weird affinity for bugs that I've not been able to show much yet. In Vedic myth Ravana was an Asura king, and the Asura have symbolic significance in Virara's story development.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Blue - 06-23-2015

I have made my characters looks and personalities based on the 8 elements of FFXI, so that's a pretty easy guess....

Blue = Leviathan
Jet'a = Shiva
Vincent = Titan
Clive = Ifrit
Kujh'a = Ramuh
Xaela child (to be named still) = Garuda
Aki and the Xaela male... not sure. They're the embodiment of light and darkness respectively, and XIV has no primals for those. In FFXI it was Alexander and Odin, though.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Kurt S. - 06-23-2015

Shiva all the way!

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Aduu Avagnar - 06-23-2015

Either Ramuh, Titan or Ravana. (Though truth be told, it would totally be Phoenix).

For the first two its primarily about protection, with Ravana there is that as well as furthering the aims of his people

Though, given his personality, desire to maintain balance and keep the aether flowing in the land? totally Phoenix.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Arter Wood - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 02:20 PM)Maia Wrote: Good King Moggle Mog XII. Wink

Edit: This is mainly due to the mental image of her falling asleep against him in all of his fluffy moogle glory, perhaps in a Totoro-esque fashion.

But if you were to somehow convince her that Primals were okay and asked her yourself? It would be a tie between GKMM and Alexander, due to her intense desire to protect her friends, combined with often feeling too powerless to do so.

To serve such a fluffy king. It's irresistible for Arter.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Faye - 06-23-2015

Faye would worship Ramuh, because he's a benign badass, protector of the Twelveswood where she was raised, and shares her distaste for Imperials.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - K'hatos - 06-23-2015

Ravana, I like the cut of that guy's jib, in that he almost certainly has cut more than a few jibs.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - V'aleera - 06-24-2015

V'aleera wouldn't worship Ravana but she'd certainly fight under him.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - ZacharyVolfire - 06-30-2015

Zachary Volfire-Great King Moogle Mog XII
why? because of Holy Moogle Mogtome bible he  found of course. "And so on the day of decendence the great lord sacrificed him self for his people. Moogle Mogome 7:23"

Gold Heartstone- Titan
MEN SPEAK WITH THEIR FIST AND WRESTLING

Rathsual K'thaka- Shiva 
Obessed with the cold and sernity of peace.

Hull Wolf- Levithan.
Purge all poisions from the sea and return her ot beauty!

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Fox - 06-30-2015

If going by anything in the past about FFs... And if he's anything like the past FFs in any sort of way, C'sien would probably follow Alexander, I know the raid's coming out and I'm not sure if he will be a primal but if indeed he is... Then that would suit. Granted things are very unknown with him but I'm also just basing it off of the past versions of Alexander.

As for Saikhan, likely Shiva or Ravana, but I need to know more about him. From what I did see he's a very interesting primal.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - WhiteLycanXII - 06-30-2015

Nira? It's arguable if she -can- come under primal influence due to her just being too damn stubborn at times. But she wouldn't mind Ramuh, his being more level headed than some of the other primals. She also has a 'warrior' affinity to her that might put her closer to Ravana's influence. Lately though, she's been a lost soul, muddled with much confusion about her self. This confusion weakens her will by a good fair bit, so it'd be easier for her to fall under any Primal's sway, really. Might even willingly accept it if she would feel a renewed sense of purpose.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Tiergan - 06-30-2015

Tiergan - Odin (SWOOOORDS!)

Lurial - Shiva (Fellow ice queen. Also for reasons that are Heavensward spoilers)

Leilani - Ramuh (Protects the forest!)

Furious Storm - Ramuh (Because he doesn't temper not-Sylphs)

Jirandai - Ifrit ("He's so cool looking and HE MAKES FIRE!")

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - McBeefâ„¢ - 06-30-2015

Until they release a primal of freedom, sadly Evangeline will remain untempered.

Though I can imagine her pretending to be tempered in order to infiltrate a primal cult and overthrow it FROM THE INSIDE. *writes down for future use*

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Aduu Avagnar - 06-30-2015

(06-30-2015, 04:57 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: Until they release a primal of freedom, sadly Evangeline will remain untempered.

Though I can imagine her pretending to be tempered in order to infiltrate a primal cult and overthrow it FROM THE INSIDE. *writes down for future use*
Phoenix may be the closest one? Tongue

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - LadyRochester - 07-01-2015

Ramuh. Not because of his stern disposition and dedication to the protection of the shroud, but for something Rochester holds as the most valuable weapon: Knowledge. She'd see Ramuh as someone who only seeks to protect himself and those he cares about, and to her, that isn't evil. She would also probably admire him for the fact that he seems less violent towards wanderers than the rest of his brethren. 

Ramuh is seen as a primal of knowledge and wisdom, both traits Rochester admires in people. If anything, she'd take great sacrifices to be his apprentice. Not to count that it would also be a promise of protection.