Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Clio's bachelorette party! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Clio's bachelorette party! (/showthread.php?tid=11080)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - SicketySix - 04-13-2015

Why do I always have to rope my characters into storylines/backgrounds that wouldn't fit for this kinda stuff :/

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Arrelaine - 04-13-2015

Got everyone added so far!

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Arrelaine - 04-18-2015

La bump!

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-19-2015

any of clio's girly girl friends should post in here too so we can see who all can attend, and by girly pals i mean any lady that's hung out with her more than once. x3 *loves big parties*

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Kellach Woods - 04-19-2015

I'd join the man train but the only way Kell could wear less clothes is showing up naked.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Oscare - 04-19-2015

I'm so signing up as shirtless man servant.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Faye - 04-19-2015

Faye will be there for girly girl friend times. o/

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 06:29 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: I'd join the man train but the only way Kell could wear less clothes is showing up naked.

show up without a shirt? o3o

(04-19-2015, 06:37 PM)Oscare Wrote: I'm so signing up as shirtless man servant.

dooo itttt!!!!

(04-19-2015, 06:38 PM)Faye Wrote: Faye will be there for girly girl friend times. o/
yay! >u<

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Star Lin - 04-19-2015

This sounds like fun.  Too bad Kest only had a couple of meeting in game with Clio.  And John already did the shirtless look at the Grindstone a few weeks ago.  Don't know how you'll get John as one of the shirtless waiters, even if Big Sister Clio asked him nicely.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-20-2015

(04-19-2015, 11:30 PM)Star Lin Wrote: This sounds like fun.  Too bad Kest only had a couple of meeting in game with Clio.  And John already did the shirtless look at the Grindstone a few weeks ago.  Don't know how you'll get John as one of the shirtless waiters, even if Big Sister Clio asked him nicely.
lul i think that's a bit too much for john. but we can try to make some time for more rp with kest so they can get better acquainted o3o

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Titor - 04-20-2015

Titor is definitely not cut out to arrive shirtless (unless all the ladies wanted a good laugh...)

....Guess he will just wait for the bachelor party, eh? Tongue

Hope you have fun with it, Clio!

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Telluride - 04-20-2015

I have some other /random-based party games that would keep the night interesting, as well.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Star Lin - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 12:56 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: lul i think that's a bit too much for john. but we can try to make some time for more rp with kest so they can get better acquainted o3o
Oh, yes.  The pair need to go out for Celebration drinks after the next successful mission with the Red Wings.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 01:57 AM)Titor Wrote: Titor is definitely not cut out to arrive shirtless (unless all the ladies wanted a good laugh...)

....Guess he will just wait for the bachelor party, eh? Tongue

Hope you have fun with it, Clio!

aww xD

hopefully there will be one in the works soon...

tyyyy x3

(04-20-2015, 01:59 AM)Telluride Wrote: I have some other /random-based party games that would keep the night interesting, as well.

ohhh sounds like fun! Big Grin tho i'm sure you'll try to see how plastered you can get clio given how many times she's laughed at nathan for his drinking exploits xD

(04-20-2015, 07:26 PM)Star Lin Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 12:56 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: lul i think that's a bit too much for john. but we can try to make some time for more rp with kest so they can get better acquainted o3o
Oh, yes. The pair need to go out for Celebration drinks after the next successful mission with the Red Wings.

totes x3

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Arrelaine - 04-22-2015

Yay for more men and more games!