Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-14-2014

Kudos to Edda for RP last night. It'll be interesting to see how things turn out now.

RE: Kudos! - ProvaDiServo - 10-14-2014

Kudos to Edda for always being so friendly, always has a warm welcome for me when I'm caught lurking.

Hiding from you is gonna be challenging XD

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 10-15-2014

So everyone knows I've been on a bit of a break on the world-RP side of things for a while. Last night I got to finally return to the Quicksand ICly on duty and... Holy crap, I was not prepared.

Thanks to Nanarou, Misha, T-name I forgot because everything was moving so fast, "Leeah" and Natalie. I didn't really have a break from the moment I started until the time I went to bed.

RE: Kudos! - Knight Kat - 10-15-2014

I want to give a huge Kudos to Verad Bellveil for all the RP he has helped spark lately. He has also been a great DM with his events, and a great sport about many things.

Yes, I know I'm being vague dubious. I have reasons...

But yes! Lots of kudos for him!

RE: Kudos! - Marisa - 10-18-2014

Bear with me here, I have a lot of thanking to catch up on! 

Firstly, a big thanks to Sasha Rochester for getting me to come over to Balmung in the first place! Another thank you to Geal Raralo and Dach Thundercry, the first friends I made during those initial couple of lonely days. To Kokomo Komo for keeping me company these last two nights up in Camp Dragonhead, and finally, to RPC's own Inessa for all the help she's given me, plus her part in our enormous pre-maintenance dance party!

RE: Kudos! - Parvacake - 10-18-2014

Thanks to my FC for the event we had today! It was a lot of fun to play our characters in such interesting scenarios and I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

Thanks to Locke Rinannis for all the RP we have been doing, and for allowing me to pop your Skype RP cherry Wink

Thanks to the patrons of the Quicksand which has led to a surprising amount of AMAZING RP lately in my off times. As well as meeting new people!

And finally, thanks to the people on RPC I have organized RP events with and private RP connections for Lili and my alts!

RE: Kudos! - ProvaDiServo - 10-21-2014

Kudos to Sasha Rochester for being so pleasant in our RP despite my scrubbery!
Hope I can redeem myself

RE: Kudos! - Jancis - 10-22-2014

Got to dabble with the Red Wings in the wee hours of the morning.

Playing dress up is fun. Think that says enough.Laugh

Thanks for letting me observe and even share a few comments on what looks like a grand adventure. ^_^

I got some screenshots to share later when I'm not goofing around at work. Blush

RE: Kudos! - Marisa - 10-31-2014

(10-21-2014, 01:16 AM)ProvaDiServo Wrote: Kudos to Sasha Rochester for being so pleasant in our RP  despite my scrubbery!
Hope I can redeem myself

Oh Sasha is just wonderful, isn't she? I've actually known her since we were back on Siren, we healed a very short-lived static together. 

So anyway, a big thank you to all of my new friends in the Quicksand, including Aya and a whole bunch of names I can't remember how to spell. Especially Tenha'a (who I just logged back in to spell-check), for introducing me. I have trouble approaching new people, and tonight would have been much less fun if you hadn't walked over and grabbed me. 

Also to Tallera, who was really uncomfortable around me and who I'm starting to suspect is a heretic! OOC of course :p

RE: Kudos! - Aya - 10-31-2014

I didn't mention Aya's obvious Ishgardian accent around Ryoko, I really didn't make the connection to your forum posts, sorry ^_^

It was great to be introduced, thank you Tenha'a!  (the other three names, by the way, at least while I was there: Kiht, Kaiya, and Li!)

RE: Kudos! - Knight Kat - 11-04-2014

Just wanted to give big kudos to C'kayah and his FC, Tylwyth Narah, for helping the OOC leader of our FC (Morbolvine Clan) with a sort of surprise RP event. Through -no- fault of C'kayah and his FC mates, the RP did not go as planned, and characters ICly argued in circles longer than expected. However, we made it work, and even when the agreed-upon roll system we used to decide the outcome of a fight turned out to be a bit unfair for C'kayah and company, he let the outcome happen based on it. They were all good sports.

The situation really had no heroes or villains. Just two groups with conflicted interests, and both sides RPed fairly. While C'kayah and company ICly wore disguises to hide their identities, I OOCly know who done it, and I OOCly thank them for the RP. Laugh

RE: Kudos! - Jancis - 11-04-2014

Little shout out to the Agents for letting me barge into their bar and then take an active place in their own bar fight.

Was Berry smiling with sincerity? Freaky!

Also I have heard your warning from Oscare, so thank you for that.

All in all, a fun time that had some nice resolution (temporary?) after the argument.

RE: Kudos! - Parvacake - 11-08-2014

Kudos to all those that came to our FC event last night! Not only did we gain two new members out of it, but we raised 1.5 million towards a medium FC house! MWAH! <3 Franz, Tesla, Blake, Ruin (HUGE thanks too), Maryel...etc etc etc Big Grin

RE: Kudos! - C'kayah Polaali - 11-09-2014

Kudos to Aldyet and her band of mercs for a fun time last night. They'd been hired by Otto Vann to guard his gold supply, and last night saw them facing a masked archer with magical arrows and an octet of hired Amalj'aa goons in a really fun 3 1/2 hour battle royale.

RE: Kudos! - Parvacake - 11-12-2014

Kudos to the members of CLAN for the RP tonight! Even if Xelra didn't do much besides lurk by the door or her sister. Smile