Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot. (/showthread.php?tid=6610)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 06-30-2014

Okies..... So only Enju and Osric showed up to the meeting.....

*crosses arms*
*taps foot*
*narrows eyes*

Seems I am going to have to breath life back into the LS even if it requires meeting with every each one of you Butts one at a time.

Here we go again. Moogle

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Rosekitten - 06-30-2014

I had every intention to show up just because.. >_> though toddler kinda tossed a wrench in my plans.. xP She was protesting her adjusted bedtime... again.

That and by the time I got back it was like 30 minutes or so after the meeting should have started and I didn't want to be that fashionably late ^^;

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Aya - 06-30-2014

Sorry I wasn't there Kiht!  A weekend afternoon is probably rarely a time that I'm online, sorry :-]

Aya's pretty quiet in the LS (and feels like an outsider there, yet, with so many people on serious business!) but she's available to support whatever plot you're working on Smile

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Crisiet - 07-03-2014

Yeeeah. I was rather ill and sort of went and crashed instead.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Val - 07-03-2014

I would actually love to put Cyrus in there. His mother and father are Ishgardian exiles, though he is currently unaware of that. It'd be great for his story and to get him into something more plot-wise, if you'd have us both =)

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 07-03-2014

I have been getting a surprising amount of people who want to join LS lately, so I need to give everyone interested a sort of heads-up.

Firstly, the LS is going to focus on the "Blood in the Sands" plot right now (Check Balmung Events). It is sort of a "chapter two". We are not doing anything Ishgard-related until more Ishgard content is released OR until I think of something new that is within the lore. There is a specific IC reason we are involved in the current plot, so there is no real backing out of it unless we want to ignore part of the LS's own story.

Secondly, the LS is currently ICly compromised for story-reasons. Until that situation is resolved, Kiht is going to be hesitant to add anyone new to the LS. That does not mean I am saying new people can't join. It only means that finding a reason to recruit will be a bit difficult right now. Currently, there a three people who now wish to join the LS. All great RPers, and I would love to have you three, but I ask that you bear with me because I am currently managing FOUR (That's right, four!) different RP situations right now. I -will- add whoever wants to join eventually, it just may not be immediate.

If it was not made obvious, Val, your Cyrus character is included in the three I am talking about. I would definitely add him, but I wanted to make it clear what you would be getting into right now, and that we may have to spend some time with RP work-arounds to get new people in until the LS is once again ICly secure.

So, for any new characters coming in, please answer these questions for yourself. You do not need to answer them on this thread or send them PM, I am only asking that you consider the answers to these questions before joining.

1: Would your character have any interest in taking on Garlean spies, or protecting Ul'dah?
2: If the answer to the above question is "no", would you be willing to link back-stories with other characters, or allow for Dravanian assassins to know about you and your location (this is an alternate way in right now)?
3: Due to the nature of the current situation, LS activity is limited to RP situations that happen once or twice a week. Most other RP on the LS is over LS chatter. Do you still wish to join?

Again, the above questions are directed at people who are interested in joining right now, not people who have already joined.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Melkire - 07-03-2014

[Image: Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif]

RE: Ishgardians, Help Me Continue Your Plot. - Xydane - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 05:12 PM)Melkire Wrote: [Image: Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif]

[Image: tumblr_inline_muu8iyHkkE1rmqdh5.gif]

RE: Ishgardians, Help Me Continue Your Plot. - Melkire - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 05:22 PM)Xydane Wrote: [Image: tumblr_inline_muu8iyHkkE1rmqdh5.gif]

...wow. It's amazing how apt and fitting this is. =X

RE: Ishgardians, Help Me Continue Your Plot. - Val - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 05:00 PM)Knight Kat Wrote: If it was not made obvious, Val, your Cyrus character is included in the three I am talking about. I would definitely add him, but I wanted to make it clear what you would be getting into right now, and that we may have to spend some time with RP work-arounds to get new people in until the LS is once again ICly secure.  

So, for any new characters coming in, please answer these questions for yourself. You do not need to answer them on this thread or send them PM, I am only asking that you consider the answers to these questions before joining.

1: Would your character have any interest in taking on Garlean spies, or protecting Ul'dah?
2: If the answer to the above question is "no", would you be willing to link back-stories with other characters, or allow for Dravanian assassins to know about you and your location (this is an alternate way in right now)?
3: Due to the nature of the current situation, LS activity is limited to RP situations that happen once or twice a week. Most other RP on the LS is over LS chatter. Do you still wish to join?

Again, the above questions are directed at people who are interested in joining right now, not people who have already joined.

I have absolutely zero problems with waiting until a time is good for both yourself and plot to introduce Cyrus! At this point, he doesn't himself particularly know he's Ishgardian, which are some details I'd be more than happy to talk to you about in private if you wish. I'll answer your questions here though!

1.) Cyrus would have interest in protecting and helping /anyone/ in the world. If Ul'dah is in danger, it is his duty to try and save it.
2.) I was actually hoping we could get the Dravanian assassins involved at some point in order for him to learn about his heritage.
3.) I'm entirely fine with LS chatter RP. Cyrus /is/ an alt so I'm not really on him very often. I have been more active lately due to a lul of RP on Val and I'm trying to get him involved in more things =)

RE: Ishgardians, Help Me Continue Your Plot. - TheWizard - 07-05-2014

You know I'm up for helping out and you always know where to find me.

RE: Ishgardians, Help Me Continue Your Plot. - Erik Mynhier - 07-05-2014

Erik is ic back in ul'dah, will you take me back kat? Erik is looking for you, ill be online alot mon to wed this week.

RE: Ishgardians, Help Me Continue Your Plot. - TheWizard - 07-05-2014

Oh give me a home where the chocobos roam, where the Knights and the Dravanians play. Where seldom is heard a heretical word, and the skies are not snowy all day...

RE: Ishgardians, Help Me Continue Your Plot. - Knight Kat - 07-05-2014

(07-05-2014, 02:37 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Erik is ic back in ul'dah, will you take me back kat? Erik is looking for you, ill be online alot mon to wed this week.

Once an Exile, always an Exile. You are welcome back Erik, and still on the LS roster. I look forward to RPing with you again.

RE: Ishgardians, Help Me Continue Your Plot. - Crisiet - 07-09-2014

Guys do the new main scenario stuff. Dat ending tho.