Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot. (/showthread.php?tid=6610)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - TheWizard - 05-24-2014

It is quite amazing how well the sown seeds have grown, is it not?

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 05-24-2014

UPDATE!

It's time to advance our plot into the next chapter.

Truth is, Kiht knows the history of about less than a half-dozen of the members of the LS. Most have had no reason to tell her, or anyone else for that matter, what their past was like. This kinda makes it hard for me to intertwine peoples' personal character stories into the plot. So, maybe tell me OOC? Smile

I do not want everyone to spill the beans on every little character secret, and historical tale. The one question that will help me is:

What would the Holy See know about your character?

Lets put aside questions about what the Holy See might or might not be capable of. Lets focus on just what -you think- Ishgard would have on record about your character. You could tell me everything the Nation has on record about your character, or just some of the things on record.

Answering this question is OPTIONAL. It is an opportunity to intertwine your character into the plot better. People can answer this question on the thread, but I would recommend that the answer be sent to me via PM on this site.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Auralily - 05-24-2014

I would love to try and jump in as a straggler. When I first saw this post I was trying to find the direction of RP I wanted. Which of my three characters, or a new one I wanted. Have finally decided to completely rewrite my legacy character and Ishgard is what I fell on. 

So thought I would ask if it's too late, and if not what information or steps are required. Thank you ^^

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - TheLastCandle - 05-24-2014

(05-24-2014, 10:05 AM)Auralily Wrote: I would love to try and jump in as a straggler. When I first saw this post I was trying to find the direction of RP I wanted. Which of my three characters, or a new one I wanted. Have finally decided to completely rewrite my legacy character and Ishgard is what I fell on. 

So thought I would ask if it's too late, and if not what information or steps are required. Thank you ^^

Certainly not too late. The only thing that has ended is the first chapter of the tale. As for steps required, there are plenty of avenues we can take. Perhaps your character has a history with one of ours involved thus far, or word reaches one of us that another Ishgardian exile potentially being targeted lives in _____. We can iron out the details, but the first step would be meeting your character, whatever way that happens.

Look forward to hearing from you!

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Auralily - 05-24-2014

(05-24-2014, 10:41 AM)TheLastCandle Wrote: Certainly not too late. The only thing that has ended is the first chapter of the tale. As for steps required, there are plenty of avenues we can take. Perhaps your character has a history with one of ours involved thus far, or word reaches one of us that another Ishgardian exile potentially being targeted lives in _____. We can iron out the details, but the first step would be meeting your character, whatever way that happens.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Just messaged you xD As pointed out in the message, she just landed in Limsa Lominsa. She's a young Ishgardian, her flight lasting a week and ending today. Lost and confused, but not willing to show it. Linking up with other people from home would be logical.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - MrPoopyButtHole - 05-24-2014

Oh boy....where to begin? Tongue You'll see soon enough.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Crisiet - 05-24-2014

IT IS DONE.

Also we still have that fella to interrogate. I'll poke people IC over the LS and/or in person about it when most of us are actually online.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 05-26-2014

Thank you everyone that submitted little tidbits of info for me to use on your characters. If anyone else wants to submit some info, you can do so at any time.

And, yes. We still have that assassin to interrogate. So, here is the doodle for that. Vote your availability if you want your character to attend the interrogation.

http://doodle.com/9r62myw978rc6e4d

But before we can do that, there is one thing Kiht needs to do this week for preparation. Anyone who is online is welcome to join in. She will tell everyone over the LS.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Rosekitten - 05-26-2014

Sicking the interrogation ^^ for obvious reasons, one my character wasn't even at the battle given she probably stayed in Limsa. Tongue 

and two .. still being fairly new to the group im not sure she'd really bother with such a event. But I'm sure I'll hear about it or how it goes so >w< have fun to those who are going~!

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 05-26-2014

(05-26-2014, 09:48 AM)Rosekitten Wrote: Sicking the interrogation ^^ for obvious reasons, one my character wasn't even at the battle given she probably stayed in Limsa. Tongue 

and two .. still being fairly new to the group im not sure she'd really bother with such a event. But I'm sure I'll hear about it or how it goes so >w< have fun to those who are going~!

Yeah, not all characters would be interested in such an event, but the preparation that will be needed (which Kiht will explain shortly), many might be able to help with.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Rosekitten - 05-26-2014

if I can manage to make the event heh the first week of june I'll be more free due to the hubby's work times. >-> so maybe I can make up for my lack of doing anything then if I happen to miss whatever you seem to have planned. :3

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Crisiet - 05-26-2014

Gonna kill me an assassin.

Mmmmhm.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - TheLastCandle - 05-26-2014

(05-26-2014, 11:31 AM)Crisiet Wrote: Gonna kill me an assassin.

Mmmmhm.

Some people call it a macauhuatl. Ah call it a slingblade. Mmmhm.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - TheLastCandle - 05-27-2014

Welcome the newcomer Ysabelle! ..Just gonna leave this here:

Ysabelle Fleurette>> ((Eh. I guess you haven't heard, and that's fine. But I'm kind of a big deal.))

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 05-31-2014

UPDATE

Tomorrow, the 1st, 3pm PST is when our little interrogation is going to take place. Kiht has a plan, but the success of it will greatly depend on the presents of a few people who did not sign up, so I can only hope they will be there anyways.