Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Duskwight Discussion - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: A Duskwight Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=2947)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Twinflame - 08-23-2013

I don't think the Wanderer's Shadow is really the same as what the Midnight Sanctuary would be. Duskwight might fit into it really well (mine certainly does) but it's not the same as a shelter for Duskwight and their culture specifically, like the planned DW Linshell is to be. Just because it wasn't up in beta doesn't mean it won't be come launch. Could just be that it fell through the cracks or that the person who meant to start it never got past all the bugs.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Eva - 08-23-2013

I chatted with Kari briefly on Skype yesterday and I believe she still means to start this up, so... stay tuned for more info! (hopefully she doesn't mind me speaking on her behalf like that, but I'll try to prod her to come here later and post some more info)

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Kari Illderthane - 08-24-2013

I was a bit busy during phase 4 and luckily checked skype to see that my presence was needed. But im happy to announce that the Midnight Sanctuary will be created during early access and that i cant wait to meet you all ingame. I am also working out a few things to get an event of "The last laugh" on the way.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - LeCard - 08-24-2013

I will be on early, today I guess, for RP and sometime Monday for sure. after that it is all a game of what is going to work best that day. So if anyone happens to be on and want to bump into Rogier, I will probably be wandering Limsa.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Kari Illderthane - 08-24-2013

Midnight Sanctuary is now live poke me for an invite!

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Kyatai - 08-24-2013

(08-23-2013, 06:28 PM)Twinflame Wrote: I don't think the Wanderer's Shadow is really the same as what the Midnight Sanctuary would be. Duskwight might fit into it really well (mine certainly does) but it's not the same as a shelter for Duskwight and their culture specifically, like the planned DW Linshell is to be. Just because it wasn't up in beta doesn't mean it won't be come launch. Could just be that it fell through the cracks or that the person who meant to start it never got past all the bugs.
LOL... sorry.
Miscommunication in thought.
I was referring to Wanderer's Shadow being used to get the word out ABOUT the Midnight Sanctuary... not using it as -the- DW focused Linkshell.

My bad.
I blame trying to type fast before crashing before work....

AND...
I'll be looking for you Kari Tongue

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Teardrop - 08-25-2013

I gots mah Duskwight linkshell Laugh !!! Thanks for the IC distribution, Kyatai Cool.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Kyatai - 08-25-2013

No problem!
If anyone needs an invite, sent me an OOC tell and I'll... see what I can do to 'find' you IC....

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Darcrathon - 08-25-2013

So i have been reading through this discussion and find myself very interested in the Duskwight sub group that has been kinda formed.

..............just a little confused about all the details and who to contact for the linkshell.

Mainly.... its an IC 'connection' for Duskwrights that could (hopefully) promote DW specific RP, offer us the chance to 'call' on our brethern/sisters when being IC harrassed or in trouble, etc.

As far as who to contact- Kari is the LS owner, but several others have invite abilities. Since the game is down, I'm going from memory here, but I think those that can invite are:

Kari
Yssen
Eva
Chiane

Send us a /tell- or make your desire known here and if we see you online, we'll try to grab you IC.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Darcrathon - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 03:22 PM)Kyatai Wrote: Mainly.... its an IC 'connection' for Duskwrights that could (hopefully) promote DW specific RP, offer us the chance to 'call' on our brethern/sisters when being IC harrassed or in trouble, etc.

As far as who to contact- Kari is the LS owner, but several others have invite abilities. Since the game is down, I'm going from memory here, but I think those that can invite are:

Kari
Yssen
Eva
Chiane

Send us a /tell- or make your desire known here and if we see you online, we'll try to grab you IC.
      Thank you Smile I have found it and joined.

Sweet!

And Myavar can invite too... (got IG and looked. LOL)

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Storyteller Infu-pan - 09-15-2013

Oh wow 13 pages to read through and learn something about the Duskwight. I really like mine so far (starting out THM going BMG; sometimes wish there were more class/job options then there is for Disciplines of Magic, or for both disciple types in general), but I don't know how to build her background! Hopefully reading through this will give me some idea. I feel like it's not so hard understanding how my lalafel (dunesfolk) would be personality wise, but my Duskwight? Not. A. Clue.

So I look forward to thumbing through this, and my DW's name is in the signature! I just started to level her so she's only 3, so I might not focus on RPing with her a lot (or any of my toons for that matter) until I can at least unlock the jobs.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - LeCard - 09-17-2013

(09-15-2013, 01:52 PM)Her_Omen Wrote: Oh wow 13 pages to read through and learn something about the Duskwight. I really like mine so far (starting out THM going BMG; sometimes wish there were more class/job options then there is for Disciplines of Magic, or for both disciple types in general), but I don't know how to build her background! Hopefully reading through this will give me some idea. I feel like it's not so hard understanding how my lalafel (dunesfolk) would be personality wise, but my Duskwight? Not. A. Clue.

So I look forward to thumbing through this, and my DW's name is in the signature! I just started to level her so she's only 3, so I might not focus on RPing with her a lot (or any of my toons for that matter) until I can at least unlock the jobs.
Just got rogier to SCH so if you need a healer, for ques OOC of course, feel free to send me a /tell. not sure how much good I would be on dungeons with a cap below 22, but 30 and up I can assure of some nice healing skills.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Kari Illderthane - 09-29-2013

Throwing this up for more Duskwight's interested!

Last night we had a good little RP session hearing the stories of other Duskwights, got a few more things planned which will come in time Smile