Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I've always wanted to meet you!" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "I've always wanted to meet you!" (/showthread.php?tid=10518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Meena - 03-15-2015

;-; Sophia, I've always wanted to meet you.

Tonberry

In all honesty guys, I'm happy to meet any new people. Ive seen so many unique and interesting characters in the community.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - MadWater - 03-15-2015

(03-14-2015, 08:11 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: much as I'd like to sadface that I was mentioned not a single time in this thread, I'm kind of completely unknown with the larger RP community, so it makes sense Tongue
You made a Roegadyn try to mount a Lalafell like a chocobo during the story event at Aeon's carnival. If that isn't grounds for wanting more RP, I couldn't tell you what is.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Telluride - 03-16-2015

(03-15-2015, 11:11 PM)MadWater Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 08:11 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: much as I'd like to sadface that I was mentioned not a single time in this thread, I'm kind of completely unknown with the larger RP community, so it makes sense Tongue
You made a Roegadyn try to mount a Lalafell like a chocobo during the story event at Aeon's carnival. If that isn't grounds for wanting more RP, I couldn't tell you what is.

Can I stop being a syrup-covered giant marmot, now? The story was good, and the spiders are gone, but I'm attracting ants.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Clover - 03-16-2015

(03-13-2015, 11:46 AM)Jana Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 06:27 AM)Clover Wrote: I don't really know anyone, so I'd be glad to RP with everyone in any RP event (as I don't tend to engage in casual RP).

It's been a super long time since we were in the same FC, but Jana would probably still be interested in seeing the K'tribe shaman magics. Maybe we could set something up?

Ah, I guess you mean K'zhumi, I'm sure she'd be up for it! ^^
Two members (K'rahto and K'nahli) are going to visit Ul'dah soon, so it might be a good chance for other people to get in contact with the K tribe (though, generally speaking, the elders seem very wary of strangers, but anything can happen).

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - MadWater - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 02:16 AM)Telluride Wrote:
(03-15-2015, 11:11 PM)MadWater Wrote:

Can I stop being a syrup-covered giant marmot, now? The story was good, and the spiders are gone, but I'm attracting ants.

It's called method acting, look it up. You can if you want, but you'll lose your adoring fans.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Flickering Ember - 03-17-2015

Verad : Tiergan's told me a little bit about his character and he sounds like he is a blast to play with.

Aya : I don't really know much about her character but I relate to many of her posts. She seems like a cool person!

FreelanceWizard/L'yhta/Mysterium : Kind, knowledgeable, creative. I like reading Wizard's posts about his/her character. They're always really in depth. Plus, Mysterium sounds really interesting. It's too bad Ember doesn't know very much about magic and can often be intimidated by it.

Coatleque Crofte
: I've only RPed with her once but she's such an intriguing character.

Faye and Val: I met Faye and Val once at a HoD party. I enjoyed the brief moment we got to RP and would love to meet up with them again.

Sastra: Another really cool person from the forums. I've RPed with her FC a few times and really enjoyed myself. I think I've only RPed with her one or two times.

They're also a lot of cool folks here I've already gotten to RP with a few/several times and am happy I have gotten the chance to. I hope to continue RPing with you awesome folks.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Maril - 03-20-2015

(03-17-2015, 02:18 PM)Flickering Ember Wrote: Sastra: Another really cool person from the forums. I've RPed with her FC a few times and really enjoyed myself. I think I've only RPed with her one or two times.

Don't ever hesitate to shoot me a /tell asking if I'm up for it. I tend to idle about a fair bit, my time between nailah and thala'to is split 50/50 almost these days. Cause a certain company is making me do all of the story on 3 characters >.>

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Val - 03-20-2015

(03-17-2015, 02:18 PM)Flickering Ember Wrote: Faye and Val: I met Faye and Val once at a HoD party. I enjoyed the brief moment we got to RP and would love to meet up with them again.

Aww ;-; thank you! Anytime you want to talk to Val/Faye and hang out with either of us on any of our characters, just let us know! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin We're usually pretty open to RP!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Boo the Hamster - 03-20-2015

Pretty much everyone :V  Some are familiar, some not so much, though if I can meet as many as possible, it would be great.  And for those I did meet before, it'd be nice to meet with them again.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Spethah - 03-21-2015

Pretty much everyone and maybe even their mothers! Okay, not the mothers part but I'd like to RP with everyone. I'm slowly (snail pace) expanding and making connections but I'd like to see that grown a little faster, like not snail pace.

I really do need to stop being a stalker.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Marisa - 03-21-2015

I don't know if he even RP's, but I really want to do something with Ramrodicus. That guy is a riot.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kellach Woods - 03-21-2015

I don't believe he does - He shares his bounty with the whole server, not just RPers.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Martiallais - 03-22-2015

Well.

Honestly, I'm up for meeting and RP'ing with any and everybody. But Zarek would especially like to meet any monks (always need a new teacher/sparring partner!), highlanders (he's a halfsie, needs to learn more about his people), and doubly for both! Seriously, give me a poke ingame or PM here...anybody. Big Grin

-I know I owe Val a throwdown for old time's sake (please look forward to it!)
-Alothia: Two games and we still haven't gotten around to RP'ing!
-Aysun: We talk all the time and should RP, nom sayin.
-Steel: Moar Steel RP always. Seriously.
-Merri & Gospel: You both helped me a LOT with coming up with Zarek and his story but we never got to actually RP ingame. Should fix that.
-C'kayah & the folks from Tylwyth Narah: Zarek's supposed to have connections, I'd like to make that happen.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Aeylis Bloodbinder - 03-22-2015

1. If you are on my friends list and2. We have have known eachother OOCly for a while and
3. Have never RPed, just farted around OOCly.

WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH OUR LIVES.

but basically, I'd like to ICly meet anyone since I've had Aeylis be a hermit as of late. ;-;

I feel like I'm rusty with my RP now. Such shame.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kou - 03-22-2015

(03-22-2015, 08:27 PM)Aeylis Bloodbinder Wrote: 1. If you are on my friends list and2. We have have known eachother OOCly for a while and
3. Have never RPed, just farted around OOCly.

WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH OUR LIVES.

but basically, I'd like to ICly meet anyone since I've had Aeylis be a hermit as of late. ;-;

I feel like I'm rusty with my RP now. Such shame.
I second this. Also because I rly need to RP with you more and I hate that my schedule is so... schedule-like and CLOSED AND GRAH. Thank you, Full-Time Work and Full-Time Student.

asd;asd. There's a lot of people I want to meet, I don't even know where to begin.

... I'll just say "everyone." I want to meet everyone.

I'm also an unknown in the community, but eh, details!